Hearty Nacho Mexi Bake
- 1 pound ground beef or 1 package (12 oz.) Yves Veggie Cuisine™ Veggie Ground Round Original Meat Substitute
- 1 package (1.4 oz.) Bearitos™ Taco Seasoning
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Westbrae Natural® Whole Kernel Golden Corn, drained
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Garden of Eatin'® All Natural Blue Chips, Black Bean Chips or your favorite variety of Garden of Eatin'™ Tortilla Chips
- Chopped red and green bell peppers (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare beef as directed on Bearitos™ Taco Seasoning package, adding the water. Stir in Westbrae Natural® Whole Kernel Golden Corn and scallions. Heat through.
- Spoon half of the meat mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Top with half of the cheese. Add the remaining meat mixture and cheese. Place Garden of Eatin'™ Tortilla Chips between the edge of the meat and the pie plate rim. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish as desired.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 5 minutes
Makes about 6 to 8 snack-size servings.