Layered Mexican Bean Dip
- 1 (16-ounce) can Bearitos® Fat Free or Low Fat Refried Beans
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups prepared guacamole
- 2 cups salsa, any variety
- 1 1/4 cups organic low fat or regular sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups of organic shredded cheese, any variety
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 9-oz Garden of Eatin'™ Tortilla Chips, any variety
- In a small bowl mix the Bearitos® Refried Beans, green chilies, chili powder, cumin and salt. Spread on the bottom of a serving plate or in a dish.
- Blend guacamole and 1/2 the salsa until smooth. Spread mixture on top of beans.
- Spread sour cream on top of avocado mixture.
- Distribute a layer of each ingredient on top of sour cream in the following order: lettuce, cheese, remaining salsa and olives.
- Serve with your favorite variety of Garden of Eatin'™ Tortilla Chips.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.