Tortilla Chicken Strips
- 2 cups Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Chips, crushed
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (if desired)
- 10-12 chicken tenders
- Fresh Avocado Salsa (recipe below)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Press the chicken tenders into the crushed tortillas, coating them well. Transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or just until the chicken has cooked all the way through.
- Serve with Fresh Avocado Salsa, a dollop of plain greek yogurt, and fresh chopped cilantro.
Fresh Avocado SalsaServe atop warm tortilla chicken strips
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small white onion, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- juice of 1 lime
In a small bowl carefully stir together all ingredients until mixed, taking care to not smash the avocados.