- 9 oz. Garden of Eatin'™ Tortilla Chips, any variety
- 1 1/2 cups organic shredded cheese, any variety
- 1-15 oz. can Westbrae Natural® Organic Black Beans
- 2 cups Mexican-style canned corn, drained
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 medium tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 oz. canned mild green chilies
- 1 cup organic sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, any variety
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange Garden of Eatin'™ Tortilla Chips closely together on ovenproof plate. Combine Westbrae Natural® Organic Black Beans, corn, cilantro, tomato, green onion, chilies and 1/3 of cheese in bowl. Add salsa and mix well. Spoon vegetable mixture over chips. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake until heated through and cheese on top is melted, about 15 minutes. Garnish with sour cream and salsa. Serve immediately.
Cook time: approx. 15 min.